West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (with more than 3 lakh student) has conducted the Pen and Paper Based exam on May 26, 2019. It is one of the most crucial exams for students who are willing to peruse their future in the field of Technology in West Bengal. As the conducting Body, WBJEEB has Published the WBJEE 1st Round Seat Allotment Results of WBJEEB 2019. And as of now, WBJEEB appearing student has to go to Reporting Center for Documents Verification process after which one will get elected to best colleges of the West Bengal so there is a lot of things going on with students as well as the coaching Institute of West Bengal related to WBJEE 1st Round Seat Allotment Results Published 2019.
Click Here to see the WBJEE 1st Round Seat Allotment Results
Click Here to see the Institute wise 1st Round Seat Allotment Results
What have to check-in WBJEE 1st Round Seat Allotment Results?
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s Date of birth
- Father & Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Which college is allotted
- You want to freeze your allotted college or want to seat in next round
- All the Details related to Reporting Centre
- Payment Process
- All the Documents Required for verification
- Date and time
Click Here to see the Opening Closing 1st Round Seat Allotment Results
How to Check the WBJEE 1st Round Seat Allotment Result?
Candidates can go with the following steps given below to check the WBJEE 1st Round Seat Allotment Results:
- Click on the given link:- https://wbjeeb.nic.in/WBJEEBCouns/result/ResultIndex.aspx
- Login using WBJEE 2019 application id, password and security pin.
- WBJEE Seat Allotment letter in the form of the card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details mentioned over WBJEE Seat Allotment Result and download it.
- Take a print out of WBJEE Seat allotment and preserve it till the admission procedure gets over.
Address:-West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091.
Phone: (033) 2367 1159/ 1198
Toll free help desk: 1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050