West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination(WBJEE) is a state-government controlled Centralized Test, for Admission in the College of West Bengal. Almost every Institution in West Bengal Intake Their Students by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination(WBJEE). The Test is taken after the 12th grade for Admission to Graduation (also known as Bachelors) courses. Criteria are student should be a Science Student at plus two level. The Test is of two kinds WBJEE Medical for Biology Students and WBJEE for Mathematics. Biology is Medical college intake and Math’s is for Engineering college intake. WBJEE is a Prestigious Exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board and almost every student in West Bengal (of Science stream) takes this Exam. Approx. 3 lakh students appear this exam every year and the numbers are increasing.
WBJEEB Admit Card (2018) Download
WBJEEB Admit Card 2018 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will release WBJEEB 2018 admit card on April 10 for candidates who successfully fill the application form for Undergraduate in Engineering, Pharmacy, and Medical. The admit card of WBJEEB 2018 will contain all the details of the candidates like name, application number, signature, photograph, exam center, date and time etc. so please check it carefully. Candidates will be able to download the WBJEEB admit card 2018 from the official website by using their application number, password created while filling & submitting the application form of WBJEE 2018. Candidates must carry the print out of the WBJEEB 2018 admit card inside the examination hall as entry without it will be restricted. The steps and Details about WBJEEB admit card 2018 can be checked from the article.
WBJEEB 2018 will be conducted in offline mode on April 22, 2018
WBJEEB (Admit Card) 2018- Important Dates
|Mode of Exam
|Type of Exam
|State Level Undergraduate Entrance Exam
|Availability of admit card
|April 10, 2018
|Date of Exam
WBJEE 2018 Paper-I (Mathematics)
|April 22, 2018
11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
|Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Biology (if WBJEE Medical)
|The result of WBJEEB 2018
|June 5, 2018 (Tentative)
|Website of WBJEE
|No. of Seats Available
|34000+ From page 34/74 to 54/74
How to Download WBJEEB 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB
- Open the link
- Click on Download WBJEEB 2018 Admit Card
- Enter the application, password and security pin.
- Now, click on ‘SIGN IN’ and check your admit card.
- Make sure that you have crosschecked everything written on the admit card is correct.
- There is an option of ‘Forgot Password’ and ‘Forgot Application Number’ in case you forgot any.
- Try to make some extra printout of Admit Card.
- Preserve the Copy of admit card till admission as it is needed at the time of admission in institute allotted.
NOTE:- If a candidate needs a duplicate admit card after the examination, the same can be provided by the Board, but only till 31/07/2018. In order to get a duplicate admit card, the candidate has to apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata. So we suggest the candidates should take some extra copies of admit card and keep that copy at Home.
Instructions for the Day of Examination
- We advise candidates that if the exam center is not in your hometown or nearby then you should reach the city 1 day before the exam date to avoid any shot of circumstance.
- Candidates must visit the exam center 1 day before so that he/she can know where the center is and avoid the time loss in searching the place at the time of the exam.
- Must reach the examination hall before 45 minutes of the examination.
- Candidate must carry these document on exam day:
1 The hard copy of WBJEEB 2018 admit card
2 colored photograph
Anyone of the original photo ID card like -Aadhaar card/Passport/10th class admit card/School ID card.
- Must take your seats before 20 minutes of starting of examination.
- Avoid bringing any electronic gadget to exam center as it may get lost as you are not allowed to take those things with you to the exam room.
- Make sure that you signed at the top of question booklet in the provided space.
To Contact in Any kind of Problem Related to Admit Card
Toll-Free Number: 1800 345 0050
Address: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City,